Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hit the Ground Running...

After several days of deciding what the best look for this monster of a blog would be I'm up and running! So many templates to choose from could make a design girl lose her head.  After securing it firmly in place I am official and it feels good. 

For years I've had many friends and associates tell me I'm in the wrong business.  So I'm stepping out of the comfort of my own home (i.e. comfort zone) and surroundings and placing my feet in the cool colorful grass of opportunity.  I will be taking you through the journey with me.  I have some fantastic ideas about what I want to show all of you well, OK my mom and hubby at this point but soon to be a slew of followers, right? 

I've been in real estate for a number of years, from working as an assistant, to selling homes, to helping run a small office, to expanding into the largest producing office in Houston for Prudential Gary Greene.  And as much as I love the people here and the environment of my office I can't help but feel like a coop up chicken with no windows.  My passion is fashion, decor & basically pretty things.  So the muted putty color of the walls here are zapping my spirit so to speak.  I do maintain a monthly bulletin board of inspiration for the agents, so I get to exude a bit of creativity but not enough for my ultimate pleasure.  My co-worker and I took it upon ourselves to transform our plain and drab workspace into a fashionable little oasis after the first of the year.  I so wish I had taken before pictures I could share but I will take some afters to show you what a very small investment can create.

More tomorrow I will post pics of my office creation that received rave reviews from the agents in our office!!  Well hope you enjoy what is sure to be an exciting adventure, I know I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment