Thursday, March 31, 2011

Something so small...

Today was an interesting day, but like I promised I would be posting photos of my somewhat less drab office.  It definitely wasn't the easiest process and here's why.  Unfortunately with my ability to lose most things I lost my battery charger for my camera, errr.  But after 5 stops in my hour long lunch break I was able to find the most beautiful battery charger in the world, I think it's so special since it seemed to take me on a short trip through the jungle to get it, ha ha!

 Like I told you yesterday I wish I had befores, but you'll have to take my word for it, the following pictures are 88% better than the way it was before.  And I was able to transform the office for under $75, woohoo! That included all the vases and greenery.  I couldn't take pictures of one corner of the office as my co-worker would surely have strangled me.

So small things do make a difference, I think if I hi-jack a couple of these items I'm on my way to staging a home for a quick sale!  What do you think?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment