Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Comfort Cuisine!!

On days such as today when everything seems to be a downward spiral from the minute you step through the office doors you have to figure out will reset your mood.  So on these days I lean on comfort foods during lunch - I know I know not the best thing to do but it is a tried and true coping mechanism.  Or crutch however you want to look at it.  Anyhow back to the mission at hand, I was turned onto this wonderful little wrap about two years ago and can not kick the habit!  The Chicken Shawarma is by far one of my favorite dishes, mind you the garlic after essence will not make you date ready for quite some time, so be prepared to not smooch until oh...probably the next day.

I have included an at home recipe I found on YouTube and can't wait to try this version out at home, but more than likely I will retreat to my alternative cooking style and just pick it up from my local Mediterranean eatery.




No comments:

Post a Comment