Friday, September 30, 2011

We Salute You!!

You know I was going to go one way with this blog, and then I erased my rantings and am starting fresh because that is really not how I wanted to start my morning. I'm actually very happy and thankful this morning I have my pumpkin spice latte in hand (my favorite season for Starbucks!).

I am reminded that you do have to choose who you accompany yourself with carefully and associate with those that lift you up and stand by you no matter what. I do have some of the best friends a gal could ask for and I really just want to take a moment to thank them for being there for me, even if they wanted to punch me in the face a couple times over the past couple years, ha-ha!

I have to admit I do have a very thick skull and seem to have an unnatural way of wanting things to just work out for the best. You know the fix-it girl give me your wounded spirits and addictive personalities I tell you what I can change them and make them better, I'm that special. Truth is you can not change a soul that deems change unnecessary. So thank you to my girls who love me no matter what the situation, no matter what is going on in their lives.

I am so thankful and blessed by their very presence in my life!! Ok now I just sound like a beer commercial - we salute you Mr. so and so man...

So on that note I salute you MS'S I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU, STAND BY YOU, GIVE YOU THE MOST HONEST ADVICE I CAN, TALK YOU OFF A LEDGE, LOVE YOU AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CALL ME YOUR FRIEND girls! You ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment