Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spooktacular & Stylish Halloween Budget Decor that won't make you SCREAM!!!

With Halloween fast approaching I thought I'd tell you a couple quick easy ways to spook-out your decor. Before the trick-or-treating and dressing up you may want to get a bit over the top with decorating for the season! I found a couple ideas that make it seem the witching hour is almost upon us.  Besides carving out festive doorstep pumpkins with the little guys, here are a couple more hauntingly fun ideas for our orange friends.

Paint them fun, this idea from busymom.com is fun and easy but gives you a unique and almost glamorous effect for your pumpkins. Stop by the craft store and for about $10 you have your paint supplies. You'd be surprised what you can find at the dollar store, a large vase to put your pumpkins in along with some fun spiders to complete the look. Now all you need are fun mini pumpkins, even recruit your little ones to make this a fun family project.
Here is another fun idea
for a festive table arrangement, that will carry you through the Thanksgiving holidays.  If you want to change it up add a couple of those fun spiders we used on the other arrangement. 

Now for my favorite I saved the best for last from squidoo.com this looks is so charming I can't wait till I can fill my fireplace with an assortment of overflowing pumpkins.  You can paint them or leave them plain. I think I would like to see a bit more variety with some crook neck squash and maybe a winter squash or two would give more depth to this arrangement.

Next time maybe I'll show you some of my favorite ideas outside for scaring the kiddos on one frightful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment