Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Traditions You Should Start Right Now - I Mean it Get to it...NOW!

I swear every year the holidays seem to approach faster and faster but I'm here to tell you yes you can slow down and savor the time you do have.  I've done my research even started a few of these myself, of course I have yet to include all these fun ideas into my bag of tricks, but they are sure to interest the young and young at heart.

First get in the spirit, that's right no better way to feel the mojo than by surrounding yourself in the glow of the season or shall I say shadows.  Whether at home or in your workspace you can easily make your space fun and festive.  Here are a couple of fun office decor tricks to keep everyone entertained in the office.



Next your going to want to immerse yourself and the family in some fun TV time.  I will be enjoying some new and tried and true classics with my little one this year.  Tonight Friday October 21st, SpongeBob SquarePants "Ghoul Fools" premiere's - I don't care what you say I love the little yellow guy!  Then tomorrow Fred is back, made famous from  iCarly, in "Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred".  How sad is it that I'm not sure who's more excited about these shows my daughter or myself, hmmmm...

Next you're going to want to read some bedtime stories with your little ones.  I have compiled a list of some favorite Halloween children's books, that I will share with you soon.

I love this next one and had never heard of it until last year when we moved into a new neighborhood and we were "Boo'd"  If you haven't done this one yet let me give you the run down.  You will need to make up a Halloween goodie bag for one of your neighbors. You will leave the bag on their doorstep with a note letting them know they have been "Boo'd"  The receiver of your goodie bag is supposed to reciprocate and Boo another neighbor and so on.  It's really quite fun to get the kiddos involved to help sneak the goodies onto your neighbors porch without getting caught! 

Well these are just a few Halloween traditions that I like hopefully you'll find your own and carry them out each and every year.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment