Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza!!

In celebration of my daughter's field trip today to a local pumpkin patch, I thought showcasing a couple cool ideas for carving those pumpkins.  Lets see if she fancies any I think I have an idea which one will peak her interest.

This one is great for the more artistic organic carvings.  I'm wild about these!!






Too cute I've seen several designs with similar feature but this one seems fun without being too scary.







Ghouls and Goblins for this fantastic creation!!






The scariest of the bunch this one screams frightfully good times!






And you guessed it this is the cutie patootie one I think my little gal will just find absolutely adorable.  If that last sentence got any sweeter I think I may go into sugar shock!




This one is fun but I think it may be more appropriate for Thanksgiving but still a fun way to dress up your pumpkin!!  Well happy carving I'll have some pictures of our carvings real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment