Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a Secret....

Aha!! I have my next fun to do, I read this book awhile back and I've been slowly but surely trying to work the principles into my everyday life.  I however have been back sliding as I do with so many of my projects I start on.  After receiving a simple email I began to ponder the bigger picture with what is was asking me "Did I want a Makeover?"  Why yes yes I do!  So here I have included your chance to get a makeover too... You can enter this contest everyday...


And here's to another makeover contest that may interest you but this one ends by the end of this month so hurry, hurry!!


So now hopefully somebody special wins one of these little contest (me, me , me) was that too forward?  Who couldn't use a little good fortune.

So back to the principle's of getting your good fortune.  The book I read was The Secret.  There was also a movie associated with the book but I have yet to watch it, i will be getting it and watching it here soon.  The basic ideal is the Law of Attraction, this basic law much like the Law of Gravity, is very apparent once you begin to look for it and work it.  Basically everything that happens in your life you create based upon your own thoughts.  Imagine that, you can control what happens to you just by your thoughts and attitude. 

So this is the first step to the makeover revamp your thoughts don't obsess on the negative or you will just get more of it.  Instead focus on the good the joy and guess what you'll get more of it.  Trust me the glimpses I've seen tells me that yes this is a law just like any other law out there.  So instead of saying when it rains it pours, focus on the good things and more will follow rather than more rain.

I want you to get the book and start working on your good karma too.  I want all my friends blessed and to experience all the wonderful things this beautiful world has to offer!!





No comments:

Post a Comment