Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Kissed It!!


I saw this in a little shop in Old Town Spring, Texas.  If you haven't been there yet or in awhile I suggest you go well unless your a single guy, then again you could possibly catch some women when they feel at their absolute bliss.  And she just may be susceptible to your charm while her defenses are down.  Like I said you will find bliss here, full of antique and unique stores, this place is a hidden treasure.  My daughter and I enjoy grabbing a coffee, hot cocoa for her and strolling from shop to shop.

I put this picture on my facebook page a couple weeks back and stated "It's easy to paint, harder to live"  Well looky here I was absolutely correct in that notion.  I was reminded from a friend yesterday that maybe tarnishing the name of somebody online is probably not the greatest of options.  No matter how good it made me feel writing about it, just kidding, kind of.  So I'm going to take my little sign to heart and apologize when I should.  See 2012 is bringing all new things, I'm actually apologizing, haha! 

So what else does this little sign say that resonates with me?  Hmmmm....Let go of things you can't change, this one I must say is supper hard only because I think I have this sick sick gene in my make-up that requires me to want to fix things.  See when God made us he gave a lot of individuals this trait. In men this gene makes them the quintessential handymen we so dearly love for doing our honey do's.  But in me this fix it gene has geared me to want to fix people even when they don't ask for my help, I just know that when they get with me all things will change and they will want to be a better person because of me.  I'm here to say phooey, people no matter who they are will not change unless they want to and they want to do it to be better for themselves, not me.  Same holds true for me I will not change unless I'm ready or really have an aversion to my own personality quirk!!

All in all I think the very last part of this really speaks to me "LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT HAPPY"  I think this one is the one I've squandered the most.  This life is short we don't know how long we get so why in the world would I want to be anything but be happy?  Precisely why I started taking my meds again!! Hahaha!!  Seriously everyday you have to look at the positive and if it isn't doing you justice and you can or do have the ability to change it then by all means DO IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment