Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.


To begin this year of 2012 I feel I must really put my resolutions in writing.  Of course we'll go with the all too familiar of get healthy, exercise and those alike blah, blah, blah.  They say if you don't plan for success then you're planning for failure.  So let's not plan to fail, well within these first couple months anyway.

So starting with the all too obvious since I went to into carb overload over the holidays I'm going to get back on track with yummy healthy foods.  I so wish somebody would make it so I didn't want the chocolate, the salty, the fried or any of those other wonderful concoctions that just bring me joy when I consume them!!

Since I've been paying on a consistent basis for over a year maybe I should also put my gym membership to good use.  I shall start the lunch break gym regimen tomorrow.  Must remember to pack gym bag tonight as this most surely is my best excuse for not going.  OK note to self pack that stuff up as soon as I get home, don't forget the socks, another classic reason I can not go today excuse, used time and time again.  I'll let you know if the socks won out!

I know I should have quit smoking on here but for goodness sakes I don't want to completely set myself up for failure.  I can't change too many things at once or I may just not be me, I'd be some carb-nicotine craving monster you may not wish to meet even on the best of days.  BABY STEPS!!  So I'm giving myself till August that's my birthday.  Honestly the month of July is my best bet I don't want to be a raging mommy to Lauren so that month when she's with her dad she won't feel my wrath so to speak.  See I've got a plan!!  Maybe sooner depending how I feel at the gym, ha ha ha!!
So what else can I add to my repertoire of resolutions to make me into a better person, hey this may be the last year we're here, I should definitely make the most of it!  So I just took a look at my bucket list and my resolution this year will be to complete at least 15 but more like 20 from that little list!!  There's a few I can do easily and some that will require a bit more effort and follow through.  Some of my favorites include being more organized, continue building up my good law of attraction skills, ha ha quit smoking, Go on a zip-line, drive an Aston Martin, learn to cook better, find the love of my life (this may be a bit harder, lol), maybe I can color my hair pink for Halloween next year any ideas who I can be to have pink hair?  So I think getting 15 things knocked off my list will be a great accomplishment for me.  So let's see how this goes!!

And my last and final resolution to add to this little list will be to continue with this blog consistently. I've been a slacking the last month!!!


2012 is the Year!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment